Monday, October 13, 2008

speechless~~

Today...........
I'm sitting here,
Thinking of you,
Watching the sun rise,
Recall our sweet memories.....

People walked into my life,
People walked out my life,
I felt nothing,
Not even a single thing,
Because they were different than you.....

You light up my life,
You bright up my days,
You contempt my soul,
And make my life complete....

I will always remember the day you went away....
I sat beside you,
I talked to you,
I comforted you.

And I will always remember the time we spent together.....
We sing a song,
We walked down the garden paths,
We bought the same clothes,
We even drank from the same cups.....

The nothingness.....
The sadness....
Kept arousing me.
Was it a sign or something?
Why must you walked into my life, then leaving me alone all by myself.....

You give me hope, to meet you again.
Dream of seeing your face.....
But I know....
Dreams are hopeless,
Dreams are meaningless,
Dreams are useless, and this I know dreams are clueless....

Reality tells me the truth,
That I shall never ever meet you.....
If I could turn back the hands of time,
Then, that would be the first thing I'd do
coz apart of me is still with you....



truely,madly,deeply
luv:comeyl

0 peeps celoteh: